Historical marking dedication (South Pasadena), 1952
Mrs. Arthur L. Shellhorn and Mrs. Frederick A. Speick. the monument, an iron cross set in fieldstone was dedicated by the Daughters of the American Revolution with South Pasadena City Officials together with other civic organizations' representatives attending. The services dedicating the historical marker at the site of the old 'Cathedral Oak' was in commemoration of the first outdoor Easter Services which were held on the bank of the Arroyo Seco. The monument is located in the 400 block of Arroyo Drive, South Pasadena".